About Delta Marine Consultants
Delta Marine Consultants operates for clients worldwide covering all branches of civil engineering. Delta Marine Consultants is recognized as having wide-ranging expertise in the maritime engineering field. Our work is embedded in the construction industry through our parent organization. This has created the ability to blend innovation with best practice in design and to provide practical solutions to fulfil stakeholder requirements.
Services are tailored to suit the needs of clients and may include the full range of services from technical due diligence studies, design to project management and contract services. Delta Marine Consultants is both able to lead or to form part of a multi-disciplinary team for a particular project.
Delta Marine Consultants is a registered consultant with the major world funding organizations and with many bilateral aid organizations. Our clients include Central Governments, Port Authorities, Industrial Companies and Private Entrepreneurs.
Delta Marine Consultants utilizes the latest professional engineering software packages. In addition we develop our own purpose-built software for in-house design and engineering applications.
Through frequent liaison with local firms in overseas projects, consistent working relationships with companies in various countries around the world have been built up.
Why Delta Marine Consultants
In order to become the preferred partner for our clients we would like to be, our work philosophy is amongst others founded on:
- a genuine understanding of the aims and organizational frameworks of our clients (FEED studies);
- communicating efficiently with the client and in the team;
- the ability to translate general project objectives into specific functional requirements;
- the combination of creative minds and experienced staff in project teams to assess all relevant opportunities and risks towards an optimal solution for the client;
- traceable conversion of functional project requirements into comprehensive and clear technical requirements and specifications;
- keeping our team up to date through regular educational trainings regarding wide-ranging professional skills and in-depth knowledge of theory and practice;
- making available and encouraging the use of advanced analysis software including latest numerical models and BIM to ensure reputable and presentable results;
- incorporating the preferred construction methodology already in the design phase to ensure safe and economic construction based on contractors methods and equipment available;
- mandatory self-checking and various level design reviews;
- analysing feed-back from construction to constantly improve concepts and designs;
- examining findings from frequent involvement in maintenance schemes in view of better designs for enhanced durability and maintainability.
In line with the above, Delta Marine Consultants will agree with its clients on a tailor made approach to fully serve the clients objectives.